Best Rocket3 Pipes I've had so far

Geoffrey Andrew

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 2010
I have been riding a Rocket3 for about 3 years and just had Paul Bryant from Viking Mufflers custom build new pipes and I have to say the workmanship and quality of build is excellent. The sound is nasty and really growls with a nice tone.
Thank you so much for all the hard work and quality of build Paul.
The pipes and mufflers are more than I expected and the sound is phenomenal.
Just love the extra power especially through 1, 2 and 3. Not sure of the fuel economy but who cares.
Andrew "Sleeves" re-mapped the ecu and he is certainly at the top of his game.
Must look at those K&N air filters next.
I love the new system and it’s turning heads - not to mention the performance.

Attachments

• Rocket3 Custom Mufflers.jpg
    Rocket3 Custom Mufflers.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Rocket3 Custom Mufflers2.jpg
    Rocket3 Custom Mufflers2.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Rocket3 Custom Mufflers3.jpg
    Rocket3 Custom Mufflers3.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Rocket3 Custom Mufflers4.jpg
    Rocket3 Custom Mufflers4.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 5
  • Rocket3 Custom Mufflers5.jpg
    Rocket3 Custom Mufflers5.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 4
I have been riding a Rocket3 for about 3 years and just had Paul Bryant from Viking Mufflers custom build new pipes and I have to say the workmanship and quality of build is excellent. The sound is nasty and really growls with a nice tone.
Just love the extra power especially through 1, 2 and 3. Not sure of the fuel economy but who cares.
Andrew "Sleeves" re-mapped the ecu and he is certainly at the top of his game.
Must look at those K&N air filters next.
I love the new system and it’s turning heads - not to mention the performance.

Where did you get the muffler slip on's? Love the looks of it, curious of the sound though!

Where did you get the muffler slip on's? Love the looks of it, curious of the sound though!
Jeez, another thorough thread reader ;):p:D

@Paul Bryant is a member here and owner/fabricator of Viking Exhaust : When only the best is good enough

Tim, this is my latest development.
You drop everything from the stock header back, Cross over pipe, mufflers, brackets, the lot.
This system slides straight onto the stock header then bolts up at the passenger footrests. Simple.
This system will fit all Model Rockets, the Touring requires the mufflers to be sitting flat, I've not done this as yet, but as soon as some one asks for it, I'll do it as it is a simple mod.

Also my Free flow header as you see on my bike below, will then slide straight into this rear end system, so you can purchase either part separately, then add the other at a later date.

This is my bike with the development pipe.
Note; there are no heat shield/covers fitted as there is on Geoffs bike.

A.JPG

E-mail; paul@vikingexhaust.com

Back