Best Rocket 3 handle bar grips

Craftybigdog

Standard Bore
Hey guys what grips do you recommend. I have a 2007 and the stock grips are horrible.
I do like the idea of heated grips. Im 6'5" 250lbs
Thank you so much for your time I just really want to hear what has really worked for you guys.

Hey guys what grips do you recommend. I have a 2007 and the stock grips are horrible.
I do like the idea of heated grips. Im 6'5" 250lbs
Thank you so much for your time I just really want to hear what has really worked for you guys.

Im using kuryakyn iso grips and love them but they wont work for you if your 6'5" and 250lbs :confused::confused: :D

58,000 miles on my OEM grips glad they don't have the same feeling as yours. Maybe with your size you need larger diameter ones ;)

Im using kuryakyn iso grips and love them but they wont work for you if your 6'5" and 250lbs :confused::confused: :D

have seen EM's on his bike and they do look great. i had the triumph Heated grips on mine and found they were a tad fat for my hands but if your a big phuker, they might be worth a try.

Kuryakyn Iso Grips on mine. Look great (you can see them in my gallery) and feel great. You can have them heated but I believe it's a bit of a fiddle. Ask Hanso.

gripes on grips

when i got my 08 R3 classic it had kuryakyn grips on it. they're still on it, and the feeling to me, is like three or four golf balls stuffed into a bicycle innertube. i think i may try some foam sleeves from grab-on or hopefully i can find something more comfortable than those 4 annoying lumps at the end of my handlebars. i hate the iso grips.

Well they do feel a bit odd a first because they're thicker and shaped but that's actually what makes them so good, IMO. On a long ride they are soft and comfortable with little if any vibration felt and when it's hot they provide some air flow in your palm. The extra thickness actually helps with smoother throttle adjustments at slow speed. How many miles have you ridden with them emwolb? Maybe you haven't got used to them yet.

I suffer a little arthritis and find the ISO grips easy to hold and don't cause my hands to go numb, I am using the ISO grips with "Heat Demon" internal heated pads you need to remove the threaded inserts in the end of the bars but it is not hard and they work a treat with four heat settings if you need more info send me an PM with your e-mail address in it

Back