best replacement battery?

DocRoc

Standard Bore
Hello R3 Roadster guys, i am new to the forum with a question regarding batteries: What brand, model number, etc have you found to be the best, most reliable, longest lasting, favorite replacement for the original equipment? How long might the original battery last in a garaged 2011 Roadster on a trickle charger :confused: Thanks & Ride Safe!

I've had great luck with the Yuasa battery, i change them out every 5 years, There's a new kid on the block the earthX Lithium battery ETX36D a little pricey, i'm tempted to give it a try next time around. They make them to run the new electric bikes. If what they say is true these batteries will replace all the conventional lead batteries.
|
EarthX lithium batteries for motorcycles with 12 volt systems - a review

The Best Batteries for Electric Bikes , Zombie Apocalypse - YouTube

well if they are the brand used in the BOEING 787 YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE!!!

I've had great luck with the Yuasa battery, i change them out every 5 years, There's a new kid on the block the earthX Lithium battery ETX36D a little pricey, i'm tempted to give it a try next time around. They make them to run the new electric bikes. If what they say is true these batteries will replace all the conventional lead batteries.
|
EarthX lithium batteries for motorcycles with 12 volt systems - a review

The Best Batteries for Electric Bikes , Zombie Apocalypse - YouTube

Thanks for the info TRIIICK

Glad you asked this question DocRoc :p

best replacement battery

Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 540cca 36AH. same phyacial size. has the RIII listed in it's fitment chart.

For the price of an Odyssey, I would go through 3 of my OEM+ (better CCA than the OEM) batteries, which is always kept on a Battery Tender Jr. when I'm not out riding. As previously stated, a properly maintained OEM battery will get you about 5 years of normal usage.

Glad to see ya finally postin' DocRoc.
Use a harley battery myself.
Tried the Odyssey, but had to change it out about every year.
Keep her on a tender, you may still need to jump her on them real cold mornings,
but after that, she'll stay up.

Back