Best accessory Vendor

TheMadScientist

Supercharged
Can somebody recommend good a good Internet vendor. Or maybe one I should support, that supports this site.

I am trying to purchase a sissy bar for my wife. I look on line and find a bar and pad combo I like but site doesn't sell mounting bracket. Or I pads and inserts but not the bar.

Is the Rocket such a rare bike that the option are so limited?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Daniel

Have dealt with North County Yamaha in the past. About to place an order for a few bits for my Speed Triple. Going to give Pure Triumph a go .. there logo seems to be on top of the page ^ every time i visit here. Support those that support this site.. well that's my thinking anyway.

I need to find a good dealer. The Triumph dealer sells 5 brands and triumph is at the bottom. I have been trying to buy a sissy bar and can't find any with the mounting brackets for the rocket. So I go to the dealer and try to get one. First they try to sell me one off the Touring model, one of only a few Triumphs the have on the floor. He says it is a detachable one. I say it won't fit. He says why not? I say it is a touring model. He says Are you sure? I say I am sure. Then he looks on his computer. I tell him I have a Standard Special Edition. He says he doesn't see that model, just Touring and Roadster. I tell him those are current models of the Rocket , my model is older. He looks a me with a lost look in his eyes and says I don't know how to order you a sissy bar, if you want I can keep trying. I tell him to forget it.

WTF. How hard is it to buy a sissy bar?

I need to find a good dealer. The Triumph dealer sells 5 brands and triumph is at the bottom. I have been trying to buy a sissy bar and can't find any with the mounting brackets for the rocket. So I go to the dealer and try to get one. First they try to sell me one off the Touring model, one of only a few Triumphs the have on the floor. He says it is a detachable one. I say it won't fit. He says why not? I say it is a touring model. He says Are you sure? I say I am sure. Then he looks on his computer. I tell him I have a Standard Special Edition. He says he doesn't see that model, just Touring and Roadster. I tell him those are current models of the Rocket , my model is older. He looks a me with a lost look in his eyes and says I don't know how to order you a sissy bar, if you want I can keep trying. I tell him to forget it.

WTF. How hard is it to buy a sissy bar?

Not hard at all .. if you go through NCY or Pure Triumph or Baxters ... i'm sure there are plenty of other Dealers that know what they are doing !!

Can somebody recommend good a good Internet vendor. Or maybe one I should support, that supports this site.

I am trying to purchase a sissy bar for my wife. I look on line and find a bar and pad combo I like but site doesn't sell mounting bracket. Or I pads and inserts but not the bar.

Is the Rocket such a rare bike that the option are so limited?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Daniel

North county yamaha Ive bought a few things online from them at good prices.

NCY they are open 7 days a week you want to ask for Andy in parts He is off Sunday and Monday have you vin number it will always help he can find the stuff normaally but some things have chaged over the years simple things like handlebar/gauge mounts thats why if he has a hard time your vine number will help out. This is on body parts like whatt your looking for make sure you order the classic back pad for your wife it is the most comfortable one. Oh and order the tall backrest the short one is to low and she will get bent backwards to much. You might as well order the luggage rack also.

NCY they are open 7 days a week you want to ask for Andy in parts He is off Sunday and Monday have you vin number it will always help he can find the stuff normaally but some things have chaged over the years simple things like handlebar/gauge mounts thats why if he has a hard time your vine number will help out. This is on body parts like whatt your looking for make sure you order the classic back pad for your wife it is the most comfortable one. Oh and order the tall backrest the short one is to low and she will get bent backwards to much. You might as well order the luggage rack also.

Thanks, that is exactly what I have been looking for. I will call them.

Back