HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Before
DFCAE9C0-3C12-4E2B-8095-F6BFF80BB57A.JPG
And after
678BF416-7A29-402D-A7EB-F8F371038E4C.JPG
I was up at 5am this morning so I would be on time for my appointment at MJM Custom Seats in Goulburn today to have the seats of my Triumph Explorer worked over by Mick the seat magician, I could only go 1/2 hour on the Stock Seat before the pain would start, when finished the seats look amazing to say the least and Mick mentioned that the seat would be a bit firmer to start with but already it was a large improvement as soon as I sat on it I could feel it support my but a lot better, home is down at Batemans Bay so this would be a good initial test I thought as my but was ready to cut my throat on the way up in the morning, I only got about 100km into the trip home and I could feel that not only had the seat become more comfortable but was actually the best seat I have been on and I used to think the Corbin I had on my last bike was good .... this kicks it's bum big time, I got home without any pain and in fact feeling quite fresh. Thanks Mick You Are a Legend

the seat looks amazing, never seen a surface configuration like that. What purpose do the circles serve?

Back