Bert Munro Challenge Feb 2019 New Zealand

phar2slo

Living Legend
Ride
2006 classic
Hi all just wondering if anyone from the forum is going to this event this year?

On from the 7 to the 10 Feb.

Went this year and had a blast.

Might even put the beast in the drags to see how she goes.

Hi all just wondering if anyone from the forum is going to this event this year?

Yep Im going to be there. Im running the R3T at the drags and a sprint 1050 on wednesdays trackday.

Bit far for me, plus hopefully I'll be busy bolting new bits on by then!
As you know, will be going to WATOC Rally of the year Hanmer Springs NZ 22-24 Feb.

@Bugsy27 I was looking at going in the drags but decided not to.

As not sure I will replace the o-ring on the oil tank before I head down. And would miss out pasting bike inspection.

Also I see tomorrow is the last day for entry for events.

Was wondering how you where going to be riding in two events on different bikes but see you live in my home town.

I will come over and say hello at the strip as not sure what time I will get to invers on Wednesday. Went to track day last year to watch and not a lot of people watching to be honest it was me and one other person.

Bit far for me, plus hopefully I'll be busy bolting new bits on by then!
As you know, will be going to WATOC Rally of the year Hanmer Springs NZ 22-24 Feb.

Hopefully you will have the panniers in your bike too if I get them to you in time? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsup:

Hopefully you will have the panniers in your bike too if I get them to you in time? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsup:
lol, yeah, wasn't meaning the panniers so much but all the other bits and pieces that are en route from US, UK etc. Once the power commander arrives (US) and I've got the ramair on I plan to head to Ashburton, so we'll see if we can sort panniers out then maybe. There's always a plan B!!

I was at the drags last year as well, but was running my aprilia Tuono v4r, great fun event and git heaps of runs, but this year Im just want to spoil the Harley riders night
Harleys are too easy

WHAT times and speed are the Rockets running at the Drag strip

Back