Bennnington Triumph Bash

If I can afford it, I would like to keep on headed NE from MV. I've always wanted to ride the streets of downtown NY city. Also would like to spend some time in DC. It would work out well. But, it all depends on if I can get over this recent hickey and replenish funds.

If I can afford it, I would like to keep on headed NE from MV. I've always wanted to ride the streets of downtown NY city. Also would like to spend some time in DC. It would work out well. But, it all depends on if I can get over this recent hickey and replenish funds.

Ken, if you get to take that trip, you're welcome to stay with us. We are 50 miles south of DC. You could take your time riding up the Blue Ridge Parkway and head over our way. We are about 85 miles from the northern end.

Thanks T,

I may just take you up on it. I also have some friends (Rally Riders) that just got jobs (military) in DC.

The more I think about it, the more I am probably going to make it an extended vacation. The treatment has caused side effects that take much of the enjoyment out of life for me. And, I'm only going to live once. I'd like to leave early and check out the Kentucky UFO Triangle. I have some friends who live in Louisville and have an open invitation. I could ease on over to MV. DC and NYC are plenty close enough. I'd like to make the the BTBash. and just not worry too much about anything. Hmmmmm. Think I just may do this.

Me & Hellraiser were talking about it sounds like a great trip we'll come back from mv and pick up the Bunkhouse and Head North was looking at the camping area looks nice and only 8 miles out of town :D

Ken if you do head north count on staying with me. I'll meet you in NYC. I'm 50 miles east of there. We could head north Wed or thurs. If you need it my brother lives in Appomatox, so you can make a stop there......As to the snoring I'll accept that anytime. James and I stay in the campground in the hostal. very comfy and clean, and most important the price is good. there is a store for supplies accross the road.

I talked it over with MB last night and she is all for it. If I can get us out of this hole, I'm taking 2 to 3 weeks (or more). It would be fund to have anyone hook-up for however long or what whatever part of this trip. It could be a lot of fun.

Thanks Ray for the offer. I figure we'll see each other one way or another. You too "T"

Back