Bennington Triumph Bash

dn14004

.020 Over
I haven't been to one yet but from what I've read this sounds like a good time, and I think someone was asking about a Northeast ride click the "home"
Home

I'm interested in doing this if the weather is good. My son attends UVM in Burlington and probably will be staying up there for the summer, so this gives me an excuse to visit him and get some saddle time in up there in truly gorgeous country. Keep me posted if you're planning on attending!

It was a great turnout last year and the weather was rain off and on-sometimes heavy. Did not matter-we rode all day for days and had a blast. Best rally I ever went to-it was all about riding! Go figure.
We have a fairly large posse heading out again this year.

What a great time we had the weather was great till Go home SUnday. Lots of fun rides and some fast rides. The BBQ stop was a great destination.. looking forward to next year

Rode up from south central Pa. with the wife. She enjoyed it almost as much as I did. I did have to back off the throttle some for her sake. Great people, good food, fantastic twisties and very little V-twin noise. Got to meet one of the two other rocket riders (Fleece). Next year will be taking others along.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it this year, due to a scheduling conflict.:( Hopefully, next year will be a different story!

Back