Belly Pans (Chin Spoiler)

Vinkster

Ride
2010 R3R
Just a general question about how people feel about Belly Pans.

Love 'em? Hate 'em?

I particularly love them. But I come from the sport bike world, so whenever you can put a piece of plastic on the bike that makes it look faster when it's standing still, I dig it.

I just purchased the Belly Pan from New R3 (New Bonneville). It was a little more expensive than I would expect at $350. But I'm excited to see it on the bike. I have the Triumph flyscreen as well and I think they will compliment each other very well. Also, I think it helps give the bike's engine a much needed "border" in the front. It just hangs there defying gravity.

Anyone else have this combo? Any pics of other Belly Pan/ Chin spoilers from other makes?

I like the looks...here is mine:

Attachments

• DSCN0267.jpg
    DSCN0267.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,027
  • DSCN0269.jpg
    DSCN0269.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,053
Clear lenses are from a guy named Par Larsson in sweden. He makes them in his garage. He has flat faced ones or the cone style like on the stock rocket.

plastman@telia.com

Great guy...I always hated the cone lenses and asked if he could make flat ones and a few weeks later he sent me a set.

I don't have one yet, but it's on my list.. They not only look great, but they keep crud from getting in those spaces around the oil filter, which is a pain to clean out.. lol Always wondered why Triumph didn't just smooth that spot over. It's not like they were trying to save weight.. :)

Vinkster, I'm with you I think the belly pan and a spoiler looks great on the Rocket.
Here's my look that I designed my self:)
if you look under accessories under " even better" you see the belly pan style I came up with and the spoiler and radiator cover.
I think it gives the Rocket a nice fast look and it gets even more attention :)
I don't understand why Triumph doesn't make them.

I like the looks...here is mine:

Nice! Looks great! Out of all the bikes I've seen on here, yours is the most like what I plan on mine looking like. All the blacked out bits, the Jardines, belly pan, Triumph flyscreen. There are only a few little things I am going to do different. Thanks for the pictures. It makes the picture in my head a little less fuzzy. Did you paint all those chrome bits, or did you get them powder coated? I want to coat them, but there are a couple plastic parts, so I'd guess painting them all at the same time might be fine as well.

Thanks, I just painted everthing for now one day I to do my belly pan chrome and my rest of my stuff I made will match my bike but still not sure if I'm going to go all out and do a different paint job.
I have not seen a belly pan or spoiler or radiator cover like mine yet.

Back