Before and After Viking Exhaust Install

KalSaint

.020 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket III Roadster
IT FINALLY ARRIVED. Ordered this bad boy back in June but @PaulBryant was super busy; but it's a hell of a way to start out the new year!
I also took videos of the before/after exhaust sound, but when I click attach files it only brings up the photos. Anyone know how to post videos?

Attachments

• FullSystemInstalled.jpg
    FullSystemInstalled.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 68
So I guess the question is to limp along until I can find a decent tuner in my area (Coastal Central Florida in case anyone has any ideas) is what tune to use?

Paul sent me a 2780 tune w/)2 sensor, but when I attempted to load it, it stated it was incompatible. I'm guessing my bike is too old (2011 vs. 2014+)

I looked at the resource section and nothing specifically states Viking 3:1 with Ramair.

I was intrigued by Claviger's CES + Ramair tune, as at least the CES is also a full system.

There's also a tune by John Miller and another one by Martin-Brighton-Uk, but those are for Ramair and TORs, which says to me they're still using the original header system.

I'm sure any of them will be better than the stock 20352 tune currently loaded into the bike, but I would like to ride it a bit without having to go straight to a dyno, which as stated before, I have no clue of a good one in my area.

Have you modified the intake? Any other motor changes or just the exhaust?

IT FINALLY ARRIVED. Ordered this bad boy back in June but @PaulBryant was super busy; but it's a hell of a way to start out the new year!
I also took videos of the before/after exhaust sound, but when I click attach files it only brings up the photos. Anyone know how to post videos?
@Paul Bryant sure does make great looking parts, glad is business is back up.

Back