Before and After Mods Dyno Results!

Skanska161

.060 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket 3 touring
ok so i dont see a lot of these, so i wanted to share.

100% stock 2008 Rocket 3 Touring

106HP
127 Tourqe

Now for Mods:

K&N Tripple filters
Dain Pipe
HansO Tune

I did an adaptives reset, and a 12 minute tune. Also mounted my air sensor in fresh air (not under tank)

137 HP
164 Tourqe

Feels like a new bike. Lots more power, and will now burn the tire in 1st, and 2nd. I am very happy with my results and wanted to share!

I will post my Dyno sheets as soon as i scan them. BIG thanks to all you guys that helped me out! Couldent have done it with out you!

hi Skanska161, I'm very excited to see this post! Just gotten myself a used Rocket III Touring (2008) model. Ordered myself a set of ramair filters and intend to upload a new map using tuneECU. Seriously considering to install the TOR but unfortunately they are not legal here so not sure if i'll like the hassle.Will be watching your progress!

jtanc39 go to the (Introduce Yourself) forum and tell us a bit about yourself location,past rides,current bike(s),etc.
By the way welcome from Florida USA.

hi Skanska161, I'm very excited to see this post! Just gotten myself a used Rocket III Touring (2008) model. Ordered myself a set of ramair filters and intend to upload a new map using tuneECU. Seriously considering to install the TOR but unfortunately they are not legal here so not sure if i'll like the hassle.Will be watching your progress!
Depending on how picky they are, the TORS are not super loud, they give the bike a "full note", but doesn't turn any heads as far as loudness.

Let me know if you need any help.

You may be wasting your money putting on a RamAir if you don't change the exhaust from stock/eliminate Cat...... It can't suck in more than it can breath out, right?

You may be wasting your money putting on a RamAir if you don't change the exhaust from stock/eliminate Cat...... It can't suck in more than it can breath out, right?

Totally agrees with what you say and is seriously considering the TOR. Just that Singapore can be really sticky with such things.

I guess the only benefit of just doing the ramair filter would be a free up air box to put Decosse's Keyless Ignition and a more comfortable seat (so i read).

Totally agrees with what you say and is seriously considering the TOR. Just that Singapore can be really sticky with such things.

I guess the only benefit of just doing the ramair filter would be a free up air box to put Decosse's Keyless Ignition and a more comfortable seat (so i read).

I've read some posts that others installed Ramair with stock exhaust and gained a substantial LOSS of torque :thumbsdown:

Back