Want to Buy Beetle Bags, or Saddle bags

Adam79

Ratsnest
Ride
2011 R3R
Hi everyone,

Well after an incident involving an old lady parking on top of my rocket, I am now in need of some new panniers, been doing a crap load of research and frankly I'm sick of it. I did have a set of harley panniers on there but the custom brackets i made are now all bent to **** so wont be doing that again, would love something a bit easier to install.
Would anyone in Aussie land have something for sale, maybe around the brissy area, any help would be awesome.

Thank you

Adam I've had trouble trying to respond to your PM about the bracket thingo. It's on it's way anyway .. post office reckons at least 10 days due to public holiday. $35 will cover it mate.

Adam I've had trouble trying to respond to your PM about the bracket thingo. It's on it's way anyway .. post office reckons at least 10 days due to public holiday. $35 will cover it mate.
Thank you mate, I really appreciate it heaps hey, 1 step closer to getting it back together, all parts ordered now, main item left is paint and reassemble, got some nice rear shocks coming from gazi shocks, went with the reband exhaust as it seem to have better numbers according to nev lush. Going back to my ape hangers though, not sure about the 2" roller bars will more than likely sell them on here for someone who is a little shorter than 6'1. anyhow I will pay for that tonight and thank you once again, will get some pics of the build going when I start ripping the poor thing apart..

Sorry i only have a set of small leather bags from a thunderbird (i think) TC might remember what they are off, but i plan to use them

All good thank you mitzy, I decided to go with the K drive bags and mounts. Lets hope they are ok. lol

Back