Victor Chiappetta

.040 Over
Ride
2013 Rocket 3 Touring
Just had to post about my experience with the Powertripp tune for the R3 Touring.
If anyone is hesitating,,don't.The funny thing is that I first loaded the tune last week and on the ride home I didn't notice a big dfference.What was all the fuss about I was thinking
Had the wife out for a couple of joy rides and I went easy so all I noticed was that the bike started easier and ran smoother in general.
Then today I decided to drive her to work.Wow,it was like a whole new machine.The response in the first 3 gears now is crazy.Major improvement.The bike jumps now and accelerates much faster to 60.
I actually had a little scare in the parking lot when I grabbed a big handful of throttle and the bike fish tailed on me!
I can't explain the delayed response but I am really enjoying the bike so much more now.This is whatI envisioned when I bought the Rocket.
A couple of lessons learned during the flashing process,either unplug the headlight fuse and/or connect a trickle charger during the process.Backing up the original tune takes forever and kills the battery if you don't take those precautions.Other than that,flash away and enjoy!

Glad you're enjoying it! The fish tails aren't as bad as the front wheel coming up when you don't expect it ;)
Pretty sure the headlight cut out or be on a charger is listed many times over, but an extra reminder is always good!

Do NOT put it in your bike. It is for the R3T, and will do bad things to a RIII Standard, which is what you have.
Ohhhh, I didn't even look at what bike it was for, I would've caught it before I installed it though... Thanks for looking out for me idk

or as we call him..The Punk

I should probably be more respectful of Lynch. His older cousins and family are very good friends of our family-great people.
Marshawn even signed one of his rookie jerseys for one of my nephews. But he is still a punk and plays the game like one!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Back