Want to Buy Bearclaw

CCjon

All who wander... seeking fresh cup of coffee
Ride
2011 R3 sidecamper, GSA/EZS rig
Bearclaw dinged or dented is fine. Have an idea how to modify the bearclaw. Anyone have a spare or slightly damaged one they are willing to part with. I'll pay shipping to Texas.

CCjon
361-813-7374

Bearclaw dinged or dented is fine. Have an idea how to modify the bearclaw. Anyone have a spare or slightly damaged one they are willing to part with. I'll pay shipping to Texas.

CCjon
361-813-7374

Check Pinwall Cycle Parts. They have a reasonably priced used one for a Roadster.

The idea is to hammer it into a new shape so don't want to invest much for the raw material. Labor will. jack up the project cost.

CCjon
361-813-7374
Just saw a perfect claw on EBay offered by Pinwall Cycle Parts. Asking $85.

Thanks Venus2050, a less than perfect claw will work fine. Fitted the Ramair filter sytem, now am thinking to hammer a claw into a wider shape to allow more air flow around the filter itself. Will be the first time so a trial piece of hammering will let me know if this will work.

Back