Bazzaz tuners

Troy

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3 roadster 2014
has anyone heard of these guys? I have a dyno tuner that loves them. It is suppose to give them even more tunability! Only problem is they do not have one for us! I called them, and they are wet interests in making one for the rocket. So, per there words, if anyone in Cally wants a free tuner and tune call them tel:909.597.8300. They offered that to me, but I'm in the heart of TX, and that ain't happening. However, no reason someone on here can't take advantage of it. That way I can get or too!!

Funny thing is i just heard of them today actually. A friend who earned most of his money drag racing bikes, was talking about how good they are.

has anyone heard of these guys? I have a dyno tuner that loves them. It is suppose to give them even more tunability! Only problem is they do not have one for us! I called them, and they are wet interests in making one for the rocket. So, per there words, if anyone in Cally wants a free tuner and tune call them tel:909.597.8300. They offered that to me, but I'm in the heart of TX, and that ain't happening. However, no reason someone on here can't take advantage of it. That way I can get or too!!
Is this your tuner with the free tune? What do they use for tuning in place of the Bazzaz?

I've been looking for a dyno tuner that can tune the Rocket. Is your guy in the D/FW area?

I contacted them a few times over the years, still no solution for the R3. A **** shame, because their line of devices have a lot of really nice features the competition doesn't.

I've been looking for a dyno tuner that can tune the Rocket. Is your guy in the D/FW area?

Yes, he is in Rockwall. (469) 744-8437 He is the one who turned me on to them. He said he can use a power camander as well. 250.00 for the dyno tune.

Is this your tuner with the free tune? What do they use for tuning in place of the Bazzaz?

No, that is them providing the tuner. There is not one yet, and they need a rocket to make one.

Yes, he is in Rockwall. (469) 744-8437 He is the one who turned me on to them. He said he can use a power camander as well. 250.00 for the dyno tune.

Thanks Troy. I don't have a pwr cmndr. Can they use TuneEcu?

I believe he prefers programmers I believe, at least that's what I got out of it. I think he has more adjustments that way.

The bazzaz is an ok device. I use them on MX bikes sometimes when there is no PCV available etc. They work well. The software is a little different but fine. They are a piggy back box,same as a PC, so results will be more biased towards tuner skill rather than product quality.

Back