patrol21

.060 Over
Ride
2009 R3 RAMAIR Intake Full Jardine Exhaust Cor
Hi all-Just a quick question. Stock battery got soft last year. Bought a new battery, used a year, kept on trickle, but live in the North where it's freaking still snowing so start ups take a heater on the block for a bit. It's warming up but the battery is already soft. Sometimes you get a lemon. My question is I'm looking for the best cranking amp, long lasting, colder region battery. Thanks

I've been using the stock battery in Canada since 2014 and have never had an issue with the battery or starting the rocket on colder days.

Thanks..but 2009. Stock one went with age..I ride for BACA so if roads are clear and chapter is riding, we ride so need a battery that will hard crank in the 20's at a moment's notice. . Here the IONs have great cranking but are temp finicky. If bikes been sitting and it's 15 out need a battery that can turn mud.

A trickle charger will kill a battery...you need a battery maintainer....Battery Tender and Optimate are two such.

Hi all-Just a quick question. Stock battery got soft last year. Bought a new battery, used a year, kept on trickle, but live in the North where it's freaking still snowing so start ups take a heater on the block for a bit. It's warming up but the battery is already soft. Sometimes you get a lemon. My question is I'm looking for the best cranking amp, long lasting, colder region battery. Thanks
been using odyssey PC 680 since 2010 never let me down in any cold weather .of course the funny ribbing need to be trimmed off to fit in the box

Back