BDClone

.040 Over
Ride
2018 Rocket III Roadster
Went to get a baseline run for the new rocket before I start changing things. 4th gear: 121 hp and 138 ft-lbs torque. 5th gear: 113 hp and 148 ft-lbs torque. The hp wants to climb till the ECU reigns it in. The torque hits peak around 2200 to 2500 rpm. Brad was telling me what we already knew. The torque numbers are that way because of the restricted exhaust.
received_1561365157331936.jpeg

Already have Ramair, Oz Claw, Loneloc OBD2 cable and bluetooth module ordered. Just have to make up my mind on exhaust. I like the idea of running a crossover and dual exhaust, like Paul Bryant #VikingExhaust or do I go Carpenter sidewinder? Not sure what other header options there are except maybe CES?

The lower power in 5th is due to the speed limiter kicking in at 194kph somewhere around 4500rpm.

I had the same thing and pretty much the same numbers on my stock Roadster too

If you up the speed limiter to say 155mph then you will get slightly higher power in 5th, about 123hp.
See the way you got 10ft lbs more in 5th

Just have to make up my mind on exhaust. I like the idea of running a crossover and dual exhaust, like Paul Bryant #VikingExhaust or do I go Carpenter sidewinder? Not sure what other header options there are except maybe CES?
That depends on what you are looking for. Do you want a certain look, or maximum horsepower?

That depends on what you are looking for. Do you want a certain look, or maximum horsepower?
I like the look of the dual exhaust and from what I have read you get more of the lower end torque from Paul Bryant's viking exhaust.... more top end from Carpenter and CES. I think the low end would suit me better as there are not a lot of places to really open her up unless I go to the track.

I like the look of the dual exhaust and from what I have read you get more of the lower end torque from Paul Bryant's viking exhaust.... more top end from Carpenter and CES. I think the low end would suit me better as there are not a lot of places to really open her up unless I go to the track.
Sounds like you have your answer then :thumbsup:

Back