There was one at the vintage show here in Albany ... first one I'd ever seen in real life. Half a million dollars they reckon it was worth .. no wonder they are thin on the ground.

Cool find, been following this find and restore...
Watch "100 Year Old Indian | What's in the Barn?" on YouTube
100 Year Old Indian | What's in the Barn?:

I always wonder how the camera crew got into the barn first. Ever notice the 'surprised' look of the 'finder' as he see's the whatever for the first time? Then there is the initial door knock and the camera in the house with the owners.:rolleyes:
Somebody gave the script away.

mid America vintage antique motorcycle auction every year in las vegas early January has some very good "barn find"bikes or fully restored bikes we try to go every year since it is around our anniversary but missed last year

I always wonder how the camera crew got into the barn first. Ever notice the 'surprised' look of the 'finder' as he see's the whatever for the first time? Then there is the initial door knock and the camera in the house with the owners.:rolleyes:
Somebody gave the script away.
Yeah i hate the way they try and script suprise, they should just run with we know it's there and present the facts , instead of treating the viewer like a moron

This is a Brough Superior which was one of two displayed at the 2014 Dania Beach Vintage Morotcycle Show in Dania Beach, FL.

The second one, with sidehack included, can be seen immediately behind it.

11370_3a1331a22f3a2383de53961be9ca254e.jpg

Back