Barber Vintage Festival 2015

Wannbe

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3R
www.barbervintagefestival.org Barber motorsports announced their 2015 dates. October 9-11. This is a huge event sponsored by Triumph with so much to see. It is always on my must go list. It would be cool to have a large group of rockets at the tent and on the parade laps at the end of the day.

20131012_142623.jpg 20141011_150220.jpg

I'm tow hours away and have yet to attend. I plan each yearand something always comes up...:mad: This year I will plan on NOT going and see what happens:cautious:.

I plan to attend. Just a few days before my personal odometer rolls over again.

I'm tow hours away and have yet to attend. I plan each yearand something always comes up...:mad: This year I will plan on NOT going and see what happens:cautious:.
I could ride through and force your participation if you needed an excuse.

Don't rightly know about the other three but its 320 miles and a tad under 5 hours by car so about 6 hours by motorcycle unless some one points out a better route to circumnavigate around Atlanta than straight through on 20. Reckon I could go through the gorge and around to 59 and down. Would love to see Scot In Exile there. Haven't seen him since RAA 6.

Just took another look and like Rainman and STB, we hate striaghtline riding on big highways. Looking at 64 across to 411 and down 411 to 1 and then perhaps 20 across. More to take pictures of :)

Last edited:
No threats of physical violence ( don't want to get banned for life) just a stern talking too.

Glen come on down to the barbervintagefestival I have been every year for the last three years, in fact I am a member cost $50 a year but they feed you breakfast and lunch and snacks thru out the day(and it can get hot)
It is a great weekend and you will see some amazing bikes and I am not even counting the ones inside the museum
DSCN0362.JPG

Back