Bank angle indicators/draggers/lean sensor/ that **** metal nipple.

NotSoHiddenFox

.040 Over
Ride
20 3R
I destroyed mine already and I'm sad to say the Gman ones are no longer available. Those things were long lasting and extremely entertaining.

I'm having trouble even finding oem ones. Anyone got any ideas? I have not asked the dealer yet.

I destroyed mine already and I'm sad to say the Gman ones are no longer available. Those things were long lasting and extremely entertaining.

I'm having trouble even finding oem ones. Anyone got any ideas? I have not asked the dealer yet.
If you hang off the bike a little more the speed centrifugal force will allow you to get thru the curve more vertical. :D

If you hang off the bike a little more the speed centrifugal force will allow you to get thru the curve more vertical. :D
Should I also add winglets for additional cornering stability? I add half a can of NOS every time i fuel up so I need extra stability due to the extra speed.

The peg nipples on the new Rockets are for s***. They seem to grind up fast. Nothing like the older Rocket OEM nipples.
20200829_191441.jpg

What oem nipples?

I got sick of replacing mine so I pressed some high carbon tool steel into the end of some tensile bolts. Now they last 10 times longer. 👍🏼
Side benefit :
The pitch of the grating noise has changed with the carbon steel and is really easy to put up with for extended periods of time 😎

Back