Balanced throttle bodies and WOW!

cootertwo

Living Legend
Ride
2013, & 2 05's R3R, 2006, 2004 Harley's, 2004 Kaw
After many hours of reading, and tinkering, finally beginning to get a grasp on Tune ECU. And from the many posts I've read on here (thank you Warp) I got my second 2005 purring like a kitten. Twist the grip and she howls like a lion! I added the 3 K&N's. Side covers removed for cleaning, took off rear back rest, and the Triumph saggy bags. Still a work in progress, but man what a difference balancing the throttle bodies made. Not a bad deal for $3500:):):):):):):):):):)

After many hours of reading, and tinkering, finally beginning to get a grasp on Tune ECU. And from the many posts I've read on here (thank you Warp) I got my second 2005 purring like a kitten. Twist the grip and she howls like a lion! I added the 3 K&N's. Side covers removed for cleaning, took off rear back rest, and the Triumph saggy bags. Still a work in progress, but man what a difference balancing the throttle bodies made. Not a bad deal for $3500:):):):):):):):):):)

What values did you end up with? Mine have been off and I can't get them right on.

After tinkering from one screw to the other, I lucked out and got 620 across the board! I'll have another you tube video soon. Found a cut in the rear tire, so I've got to mount the 2 new Avons that UPS left here yesterday.

Last edited:
Nice one Cooter.

On my 2014 R3R IIRC screw between 1 & 2 seemed to work opposite way to one between 2 & 3. Got all mine spot on too then did ISCV which needed adjusting I found it affected the balance so repeated procedure with TB and ISCV until all was spot on. Silky, silky smooth - until you play then Roooooaaaaar !!

Back