Coldwater

Standard Bore
I started the day shoveling snow, then was mowing grass mid afternoon and putting the new bags onto the bike later...Only in Michigan...going to post pictures with the two tone bags on my Classic.

wow, you are really into the color coordination. Looks like it came from the factory like that. nice look

Those look great, How much and where did you get them? I just ordered some corbins but might want to cancell :twisted:

Shade Tree

I was going to get some custom made in Detroit, but when I went to the Cleveland Cycle world show I picked up a Shade Tree catalog and about a week later looked at it and they were in the catalog. (wish I had looked through the rest of the catalog, their was a cycle world show discount coupon in it I didn't find till yesterday.) I had a little hassle with the delivery, but they cleaned it up after some consumer activisms, and the mention of this board. all bags, fork, trunk and saddle came to a little under $300. I also got brackets from a different source to attach the bags too. Shade tree was by far cheaper then any other source that carries the same bags that I could find.

Willie & Max custom color match series Fleetside slant 85-501, Tool Puch 85-503 and Max-Pax tour trunk 85-504

Back