C-squared

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 GT
Hi guys new owner here. Recently bought a 20GT and love it. Also figured out after 1 trip to the hardware store I didn’t even have a place to stow sandpaper for the ride home (used my shirt FYI). Anyway it seems hard to find a Triumph bag for a 2020 Rocket 3. The Triumph website shows them but I can’t seem to figure out how to order. Any ideas? Thanks

Hello and welcome. Sorry, no help here, but based on the thread title I was thinking something along these lines .....

Medical-Waste-Bags-1000.jpg

Hello and welcome. Sorry, no help here, but based on the thread title I was thinking something along these lines .....

Medical-Waste-Bags-1000.jpg
Hey photos of your mom, sister and girlfriend - great, but I didn't mean bags you can find on bikes, I meant luggage. But thanks for your help.

That was meant in that it's been a crap year.....and I DID say no help from me and actually Welcomed you to the forum. Especially since you never introduced yourself, but yeah..... With that attitude, for your second post, don't think you will find much help, if any, around here, especially from me! Have a nice life!

1. I introduced myself as a new member, and a happy new owner in the first sentence.
2. You said nothing about the year, you just sent a first time poster what appeared to be a sarcastic email as if to say, that's a dumbass question newbie.
3. So, if you actually intended to reference the crap year we had then, OK yeah its been a crappy year.

I'm still looking for advice on how to find a seat or tank bag made by Triumph for the 2020 Rocket 3. I've seen them on Triumph dealer websites but I can't seem to find a way to order them. Thanks!

1. I introduced myself as a new member, and a happy new owner in the first sentence.
Introduce Yourself !!

2. You said nothing about the year, you just sent a first time poster what appeared to be a sarcastic email as if to say, that's a dumbass question newbie.

Also, I have YET too see anywhere on this site where anyone has ever been treated as a dumba$$ newbie. That's not to saty there aren't a few dumba$$es around here, but hey, every family has a few of those!! This place is NOTHING except extremely accommodating to our new brothers and sisters. We are a family and as such treat each other (mostly) with respect.

3. So, if you actually intended to reference the crap year we had then, OK yeah its been a crappy year.
That it has.

I'm still looking for advice on how to find a seat or tank bag made by Triumph for the 2020 Rocket 3. I've seen them on Triumph dealer websites but I can't seem to find a way to order them. Thanks!

With that attitude, for your second post, don't think you will find much help, if any, around here, especially from me! Have a nice life!
Especially after you start off by insulting peoples family members! FYI, If you do stay around here, you will find this place is FULL of smart arses! It's all usually just tongue and
cheek and if your snowflake melts that easily better to go find a "safe space", so just keep that in mind.

Understandably, the type written word isn't very conducive to conveying emotions/or lack thereof and is often misconstrued. If that is the case, then we can all just get along and move along. I did not see however, in your response, any apology for the insults or realization that is was all just tongue and cheek. If we're all good, then we're all good. If not, I don't have time in my life for douche waffles! ;)

Just learn to smile and enjoy. This place is a huge wealth of knowledge and help. The 2020 is still very new and accessories are hard to come by. Other than the Corbin's and the OEM bags, don't think there's much out there. @Lamonster is doing a bang up job and engineering and producing some quality looking parts. Think he even referenced a few tailbags he was looking at , especially IRT his oversized rear rack.

Last edited:
Introduce Yourself !!

Also, I have YET too see anywhere on this site where anyone has ever been treated as a dumba$$ newbie. That's not to saty there aren't a few dumba$$es around here, but hey, every family has a few of those!! This place is NOTHING except extremely accommodating to our new brothers and sisters. We are a family and as such treat each other (mostly) with respect.

That it has.

Especially after you start off by insulting peoples family members! FYI, If you do stay around here, you will find this place is FULL of smart arses! It's all usually just tongue and
cheek and if your snowflake melts that easily better to go find a "safe space", so just keep that in mind.

Understandably, the type written word isn't very conducive to conveying emotions/or lack thereof and is often misconstrued. If that is the case, then we can all just get along and move along. I did not see however, in your response, any apology for the insults or realization that is was all just tongue and cheek. If we're all good, then we're all good. If not, I don't have time in my life for douche waffles! ;)

Just learn to smile and enjoy. This place is a huge wealth of knowledge and help. The 2020 is still very new and accessories are hard to come by. Other than the Corbin's and the OEM bags, don't think there's much out there. @Lamonster is doing a bang up job and engineering and producing some quality looking parts. Think he even referenced a few tailbags he was looking at , especially IRT his oversized rear rack.
We're all good. My "insult" was also tongue in cheek (c'mon that was funny - I couldn't pass it up - especially since I thought you were jacking with me) - so sorry your snowflake got melted too. Looking forward to being part of a great community and avoiding the douche waffle label.;)

Back