I was thinking of something like that myself - not sure what exactly - altho I'm pretty sure some of the guys wouldn't want to.

Can I be the first to say it!.................................

Badges?......Badges?......We dont need no stinkin badges!

Actually I think its a great idea! :D

Badges, I take it that is what we call name patch over here. Over here unless you're on fire department or a policeman they don't like you to wear badges, just making sure got translation correct :D

We'll always be able to pick you out anyway, young fella. ;)
You're right though; it's a bit naff. I was think for the RDU get together; just so we know who people are without having to say Hi, I'm Evil Mitch. With Hanso, of course, you'll hear him long before you'd be able to read anything. :D

We'll always be able to pick you out anyway, young fella. ;)
You're right though; it's a bit naff. I was think for the RDU get together; just so we know who people are without having to say Hi, I'm Evil Mitch. With Hanso, of course, you'll hear him long before you'd be able to read anything. :D
Sorry should have been more specific :D
My vest already has Mitch on it:cool:
Just dont want another is all.
I like to keep the badges to a minimum
ill buy them for a cause but they dont go on my vest i just pin them up on a board in the shed
I just have a couple of trumpy badges and mitch on there but yes i did put the mitch badge on there for that reason because of the packrats rides so everybody isnt constantly trying to remember your name.

Back