sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
At work tonight being the end of the month we have a kid that brings in his Stereo and tonight he was playing a pretty good song by Bad Company. Well the song got stuck in my head riding home. Pulled into the truck stop Half way home and lit up my normal cig. Two really Bad #ss Harley riders pulled in and one got on one side of me while the other got the other side. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Normal #rap revved there motors and dismounted. Both a lot younger than myself and in better shape made a comment about my Jacket. IMG_0273.JPG Told them it was bait. Puzzled look from the two of them. Explained that I wear it to attract inferior motorcycle riders on inferior bikes to race me. A lot of smart #ss comments followed. Just smiled at them and asked if the truth hurt. So being the gentleman that I am I waited for the two Bad Boys to come out. They both got on their bikes and revved it up again. I pulled out very slowly and approached the light they were both stopped at. Only this time I pulled between them. Of course they started to rev it up. Three shifts later with the front wheel back on the ground and the next light being red they stopped way behind me. The only comment I could make was with a bit of laughter was Got a Bad Attitude. :p:p:p:p:p:p I really need to listen to more passive music. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Many thanks to Hanso's tune, Paul's Exhaust, tire recommendations by some folks on here and Ramair. Loved every #amn minute.

It's just too easy :D

Similar story, I was at a pub about 40 miles South of here about a month ago, meet up with a bunch of Guys from "the good 'ol days" back when we were all just a wee bit tougher than we are these days.
Anyway it was good.
One Guy (a newbie, relatively speaking) kept snobin me. They were all on Harleys.
This Guy had an attitude that I really couldn't be bothered with so just didn't take much notice of him.
We all decided to get on the road and head about 20 miles North to another Bar.
Of coarse hot dog had to keep hassling me on the road, I just played his game letin' him take the lead at his will . . . . until I got bored :D
Then I started teasing him, let him gun it, matched him, paced him, squeezed the Rocket a little then let him edge ahead.
Did this a couple of times, then with no further ado, simply gave it full throttle.

Funny thing is he didn't turn up at that next Bar, the other Guys did :roll::roll::roll:

Just too easy :thumbsup:

It's just too easy :D

Similar story, I was at a pub about 40 miles South of here about a month ago, meet up with a bunch of Guys from "the good 'ol days" back when we were all just a wee bit tougher than we are these days.
Anyway it was good.
One Guy (a newbie, relatively speaking) kept snobin me. They were all on Harleys.
This Guy had an attitude that I really couldn't be bothered with so just didn't take much notice of him.
We all decided to get on the road and head about 20 miles North to another Bar.
Of coarse hot dog had to keep hassling me on the road, I just played his game letin' him take the lead at his will . . . . until I got bored :D
Then I started teasing him, let him gun it, matched him, paced him, squeezed the Rocket a little then let him edge ahead.
Did this a couple of times, then with no further ado, simply gave it full throttle.

Funny thing is he didn't turn up at that next Bar, the other Guys did :roll::roll::roll:

Just too easy :thumbsup:
I love the stories

At work tonight being the end of the month we have a kid that brings in his Stereo and tonight he was playing a pretty good song by Bad Company. Well the song got stuck in my head riding home. Pulled into the truck stop Half way home and lit up my normal cig. Two really Bad #ss Harley riders pulled in and one got on one side of me while the other got the other side. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Normal #rap revved there motors and dismounted. Both a lot younger than myself and in better shape made a comment about my Jacket. IMG_0273.JPG Told them it was bait. Puzzled look from the two of them. Explained that I wear it to attract inferior motorcycle riders on inferior bikes to race me. A lot of smart #ss comments followed. Just smiled at them and asked if the truth hurt. So being the gentleman that I am I waited for the two Bad Boys to come out. They both got on their bikes and revved it up again. I pulled out very slowly and approached the light they were both stopped at. Only this time I pulled between them. Of course they started to rev it up. Three shifts later with the front wheel back on the ground and the next light being red they stopped way behind me. The only comment I could make was with a bit of laughter was Got a Bad Attitude. :p:p:p:p:p:p I really need to listen to more passive music. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Many thanks to Hanso's tune, Paul's Exhaust, tire recommendations by some folks on here and Ramair. Loved every #amn minute.
You seem to be harbouring a lot of anger Sonny , you need to read @BigNorm s book ,
" How to find peace with yourself and learn to love everyone ! " he hasn't wrote it yet , but when he does its gonna change many lives !
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) Great story mate !

Not had my bike long enough for a good story. I do ride with a lot of Harleys so it is just a matter of time. One of the guys I ride with loves my Rocket and wants one. We have traded bikes a couple times. We were at a charity ride together and some other Harley guy he knows started talking cr@p. He looked him in the eye and said,"Do you know what that bike is? Don't Bother." That felt pretty good.

I love these tails.

Ya Norm I'm in for a book.

Back