BACKREST PAD Standard or Touring

Laurent

.020 Over
Dear friends,

I am looking for my R3R the backrest pad Standard (A9701144) or Touring (A9701145). Unfortunately on different sites they only offer :( the Classic model (A9708177) I do not want because it looks to big. Can you help me?

Thank you for your information ;)

Would you be interested in this ? It is very comfortable and supportive for the pillion rider. I have one just like it (without the emblem) for sale.

Bill.

Attachments

• DSC02969.jpg
    DSC02969.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC02970.jpg
    DSC02970.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 136
Hope you find/found what you're looking for Laurent.

I just got the Classic Backrest Pad part A9708177 and personally like the looks of it.

The backrest was made in Italy and packaged in the United Kingdom then sent to Canada for me to purchase... Heck this thing has almost as many miles on it that my bike does and it's not even been installed yet. ;)

backrest.JPG

Pad cost $109.99 Canadian currency.

Last edited:
I'll get a quote on postage today and let you know.

I still have the other pad for you, but as per my PM, I can't get a quote on postage (or send it to you) unless/until you send me your address. Still yours for the cost of shipping if you want it.............

Sorry to hijack the thread but I too am looking for the backrest (part number A9708177). I have the tall sissy bar for my Roadster but need the backrest which I cannot find and the badge.

Back