Backpaker Murders Downunder 90's

Don't go watch the new Mad Max movie if you like old vehicles .. man they destroyed some really cool old vehicles :mad: thought it was set in the f#ckin future .. could have destroyed a heap of sh!tbox Priuses .. or whatever they're called. Movies crap by the way ;)

Don't go watch the new Mad Max movie if you like old vehicles .. man they destroyed some really cool old vehicles :mad: thought it was set in the f#ckin future .. could have destroyed a heap of sh!tbox Priuses .. or whatever they're called. Movies crap by the way ;)

Hah, makes sense to me. Imagine someone trying to keep a prius running for 30 years without microprocessor plants or lithium mines!

Haven't seen the movie myself. Probably will next week. I want to see the fire twister on the big screen. I've set my standards so low, that'll be enough for me.

They actually trashed a Monaro shell during the making, fkn idiots

The first Mad Max was the best. Still remember the night my older brother and I saw it. The sequels, meh, not so great.

I've spent a lot of time riding around Belanglo. There is something of a memorial made there, which is poorly maintained. Quite chilling to read the crosses placed there from some of the overseas victims parents. I've camped a lot in there as well and have had some spooky moments at night. Can't say I'd be in a hurry to camp there again.

Back