sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Just had a phone conversation with granddaughter. We have a deal. No texting on her part and No V4R on my part. Wife i think might have influenced this. Second time on backing out. Have to agree way to much bike for this old fart. Not exactly throwing in the towel but she did bring up some good points. How can you preach when presented with common sense argument? Everybody i know has been telling me don't do it. After thinking about it and considering recent events will have to pass. Reflexes and bad knees it just don't make much sense. Ego is just going to have to take a back seat. Am not going to let my ego get in the way. The last thing i would want in this world is to have someone at my funeral to say "if he had only listened". Way to many folks including love ones have said don't do it. Have rode mostly "Cruisers " and the idea of switching out to a sport bike with my riding ability and age makes no sense. A man has to know his limitations.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: The time for a bike like that has come and gone. Now what about that new rocket?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Sort of like a Jane Austen novel Sense and Sensibility, just without the romance but still lots of the heartache, unrequited passion and yearning despite the sense and sensibility!;):D:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Sonny, I call that “making a good business decision”
A lot of things I used to pull off on my mountain bike just a couple years ago I now bypass. It’s a good business decision because with passing up the opportunity to go gnarly, I get to go to work the next day and pay my bills...... good business decision :whitstling:

Back