MrSteve

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 rocket 3 GT
Morning ladies and Gents, Just picked my R3 on Saturday. Traded in my 900#+ Harley and couldn't be happier.
Anyone that feels like 650# is too heavy needs to ride a full dresser for a while. By the way I live in Prescott AZ but born and raised in East London COYI
Anyway thanks for letting me in and hope I can be a worthy addition to the group.
Cheers MR. Steve

Morning ladies and Gents, Just picked my R3 on Saturday. Traded in my 900#+ Harley and couldn't be happier.
Anyone that feels like 650# is too heavy needs to ride a full dresser for a while. By the way I live in Prescott AZ but born and raised in East London COYI
Anyway thanks for letting me in and hope I can be a worthy addition to the group.
Cheers MR. Steve
cheers

Cheers MR. Steve
I hear you brother! Welcome aboard.

WELCOME!! to our R3 Family... and ENJOY your new permanent Grin... :thumbsup: :cool: You'll find a ton of help and comraderie here... and some good natured ribbing as a bonus... :sneaky::ninja:
-MIG

Last edited:
Quick question I am about to order the Triumph Panniers but wondered if anyone has found a good alternative Triumph seems to be mighty proud of those bags judging by the price. Viking seems to have a good selection for earlier Rockets but nothing for the current R3. Thanks in advance.

Back