Back rest help please??

Skanska161

.060 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket 3 touring
I have a 2008 rocket touring, and I'm looking to get a back rest. Does anyone know where the best place would be? Or have one they wanna sell???
Thanks!

The seat I have now has a plug I can pull out, I'm told they make a back rest the will go in it?

51444_10fe127a0ab28e769f2a4669cf90a7b4.jpg

Triumph Cruising seat with back rest. Folds forward for easy mounting and dismounting the bike. Removable, not easily but removable. Pricy but comfortable. In my opinion, worth it. They come up for sale where from time to time.

IF your seat is a Corbin, with a backrest hole, the Corbin backrests turn up on Ebay right often. Is where I snapped up mine.

Although the seat base is different for the Touring and Roadster/Std/Classic (RSC-which share the same seat fitting capability), the backrest that fits into the square hole and is fixed with 4 small bolts on the underside on the Touring's 'Long-haul' or the confusingly named RSC 'Touring' seat versions is the same although they may have different part numbers over time.

The backrests were sold separately to the seats and although the Roadster/Std/Classic backrest is no longer made or available from Triumph dealers, the seats are and are now discounted in Australia and the UK for AU$172 or near equivalent in the UK. The last NOS backrests in Australia were hunted down a few months ago and are now gone and sold for AU$320 without the seat itself. I know I got one of each still in packaging and have a used one as well also paired with a used seat.
I doubt anyone will sell them separately from the seat.

I Put a Tourrest on my America and will do the same for the Rocket. My wife loves this backrest. I suggest you give them a call for the proper fit. They are great people.

Tourrest: Deluxe Touring Backrest for your Harley-Davidson and Triumph bike

Pretty sure he is after the Rider's backrest as he referred to the hole in the seat to fit.

Nice to see you passengers backrests are available for the Roadster/Std/Classic too.

Triumph Motorcycle Touring Backrest from Tourrest

RR3 Tourrest
Fits onto the Triumph Rocket III Roadster and Rocket III Classic (Part #: A9733501)

Price: $199.95 --Free Shipping to Lower 48 states
Part Number: 153212RR3

Back