HD2Rocket3

.060 Over
Six weeks and $7000 later I am back on the road. Clinton Cycles did a good job and it looks as good as new. Better since the saddle bags are new :) While it was there I had them to put on front and rear tip over bars and dresser bars around the saddle bags. It needs a good bath but it felt good to ride again, even if it is dirty. GIpro next? :D

Attachments

• 0707111412a.jpg
    0707111412a.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 95
Will be enjoying the same thing myself tommorow , be back on the road. Afraid my bike dont look like new :mad: .. few damaged , scratched and dinged bits still on it.. but its rideable :D Be riding around like that until parts arrive from UK.

Yeah good news. :)
My mate's insurance co only sprang for one new bag on his 3 yo Harley - looks odd and begs questions about why. He can't sell it; can't ride either. Glad you you guys are back in the saddle.

Good to here you're all healed up and ready to get some road grit in your teeth.;)

I even got a swell new helmet. Looks kinda British :D I have already heard all the target jokes, thank you.
Sh!t hey ... i gota new hemet too ... similar style but flat black. Needed new gloves and jacket too after the crash. Gone and bought a Teknic Mercury leather jacket ... Man am i guna cop some stick when the mates spot me in that :D reckon had i been wearing a body armoured jacket i wouldn't be at physio twice a week trying to get my arm to work properley. Only a fool doesn't learn from their mistakes ;)

I have no idea what that means. OK, some idea :)

Means im going to be tormented :rolleyes: Bought Catherine an armoured jacket .. man that was a task , finding a jacket that didnt look like part of a grid-iron players uniform ... girls huh !!!!!

I have no idea what that means. OK, some idea :)

Means im going to be tormented :rolleyes: Bought Catherine an armoured jacket .. man that was a task , finding a jacket that didnt look like part of a grid-iron players uniform ... girls huh !!!!!

Do they match??? ;)

I know what you mean. Trying to kit Amanda out and, while she's keen on safety, fashion rules. Had to get her a Harley jacket with a fur collar :eek:. Must say it's pretty cool. You've got me thinking I should put some of the armour back in some of my stuff. It won't save you every time but just might make a difference.

I felt like I had a target on my helmet the day a bird flew into it!

Back