Back in the Rocket market

geneseo1911

Naturally Aspirated
Ride
2007 Rocket Classic, 2018 Rocket Roadster
I finally sold my old Goldwing today! Which means I am now under the maximum allowed number of motorcycles!

No hurry as I have my '07 Classic set up just about right, but I'd like to move up to an ABS model with the more standard position controls. I believe that would be any '13+ Roadster, correct?

I remember there being something about newer models no longer being accessible through TuneECU....is that correct? What year did that start?

If anyone is looking to unload a newer Roadster in IL or surrounding states...let me know. I'm partial to the gloss black w/ red stripes. Would REALLY like to find a Rocket X....

I finally sold my old Goldwing today! Which means I am now under the maximum allowed number of motorcycles!

No hurry as I have my '07 Classic set up just about right, but I'd like to move up to an ABS model with the more standard position controls. I believe that would be any '13+ Roadster, correct?

I remember there being something about newer models no longer being accessible through TuneECU....is that correct? What year did that start?

If anyone is looking to unload a newer Roadster in IL or surrounding states...let me know. I'm partial to the gloss black w/ red stripes. Would REALLY like to find a Rocket X....

Roadsters with ABS from 2010 on.

Back