420ponies

R834YA (bike plate)
Ride
2009 Triumph rocket 3 roadster
Hey everyone, Just purchased new Avon Cobra Tires. What will I expect from the Rocket? Rocky Mountain Motorsports is the place I got them from.

Well I got mine 13 months ago and boy what a difference they made to leaning the bike over.

Keep on scraping the pegs and boots now.
Have about 7000 miles on them and still think I will get another 4000 miles. Really happy with them.

Well I got mine 13 months ago and boy what a difference they made to leaning the bike over.

Keep on scraping the pegs and boots now.
Have about 7000 miles on them and still think I will get another 4000 miles. Really happy with them.
Are those the new chromes? Man I have to work hard to 9k out of a bridgestone. Last time I rana cobra it got almost 6k. I think I am having a wheel slippage problem :)

Installed a new Cobra on my R3T front this summer and am going to do the rear in the spring or when I'm able. Need to get a friend to help. I'll be reading all the threads/posts on removing the rear wheel before I do it. The rear is the original Metz with a good deal of tread left but it's 10 years old, a disaster in waiting so to speak.

Back