Auto tune issues

motolink

Nitrous
Ride
2011 Roadster and 2001 Bonneville
I can't get the AT working, no matter what I do the AF number stays at 9.99.
Have Checked all the wiring and voltage, no problem there but I never ticked the temp box when turning on and configuring the AT, is that right.

Sorry Jim got caught at work due to short of staff and I stayed back, just got home saw your e-mail and have replied, the dummy plug goes in the Auto Tune and the rubber dust plug goes in the PCV :)

don't need to tick temp box it is only used for race bikes or instead of time delay which should have been 60 seconds PM me your mob and I will call you, I am just about to go out but can call you, will explain

This is a little embarrassing, Hans called me after my email and post, he told me to check that all the wires going into the AT were seated right, so I did, the yellow wire was not in correctly, as soon as i toughed it it droped out. Put it in, tightened up the screws and amazing it's all operating correctly.
The old pro Hans is right again. Dyno Jet should have him on the pay roll.

This is a little embarrassing, Hans called me after my email and post, he told me to check that all the wires going into the AT were seated right, so I did, the yellow wire was not in correctly, as soon as i toughed it it droped out. Put it in, tightened up the screws and amazing it's all operating correctly.
The old pro Hans is right again. Dyno Jet should have him on the pay roll.

Needless to say I won't ring when I get back home, glad it was that and all is Good
Cheers
Hans

Couldnt help myself, did a 10km ride in lite rain after loading Hanso new improved 20 map in the PCV. It certainly felt nice and smooth, no lack of power that's for sure.

Back