Auto Cancelling Indicators

I came across this, thought it may be of interest to some.

Smart turn system - the best accessory for your motorcycle
I had a look at this as well...sent them an email and they keep pestering me to buy.
Biggest problem I see is that you have to train yourself to switch your indicators on and then cancel immediately so that the system can then count down or use it smarts to cancel. If you don't, they will still stay on. Or you need to modify your indicator switch block.

Biggest problem I see is that you have to train yourself to switch your indicators on and then cancel immediately so that the system can then count down or use it smarts to cancel. If you don't, they will still stay on. Or you need to modify your indicator switch block.
They come with rubber bits to fit inside the switch gear so they disconnect. But positioning the box is quite key and too many wires have to be cut. And it's a lot of dosh for something I have a pretty good grip on (for now). I swapped a few mails with the guys - but all seems a bit unnecessary.

Notably they have dropped the price - I guess they are not selling that well. They also now have an inertia based brake light activator. But again these can be found cheaper.

They come with rubber bits to fit inside the switch gear so they disconnect. But positioning the box is quite key and too many wires have to be cut. And it's a lot of dosh for something I have a pretty good grip on (for now). I swapped a few mails with the guys - but all seems a bit unnecessary.

Notably they have dropped the price - I guess they are not selling that well. They also now have an inertia based brake light activator. But again these can be found cheaper.
I came across a self cancelling indicator relay...can't remember where now, but installation is purely a replacement of the existing relay. Again...you will need to switch on and off your indicators or modify the switch block.

I came across a self cancelling indicator relay...can't remember where now, but installation is purely a replacement of the existing relay. Again...you will need to switch on and off your indicators or modify the switch block.
as side note, my Aprilia has self cancelling indicators but after years of riding, it's just second nature for me to switch them off after a turn...

Back