Australian Triples Rally

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
Holty will be there taking photos. I'll post some when he puts them up.

pic.jpg

Look forward to some pictures Bruce.

According to some twat who came into the shop today, Triumph doesn't do triples. He was then astounded at the "brand new" Street Triple and wouldn't believe me that the Tigers had 3 cylinders even after I showed him the exhaust. He also said that the Rocket 3 (also brand new apparently) might be a triple now but he was pretty sure the Rocket 2 and the original Rocket were 6 cylinder. He admitted that he didn't really know much about Japanese bikes and said he was more a fan of the German brands, BMW, Ducati and Migelli. Absolutely true. Made our day!

Look forward to some pictures Bruce.

According to some twat who came into the shop today, Triumph doesn't do triples. He was then astounded at the "brand new" Street Triple and wouldn't believe me that the Tigers had 3 cylinders even after I showed him the exhaust. He also said that the Rocket 3 (also brand new apparently) might be a triple now but he was pretty sure the Rocket 2 and the original Rocket were 6 cylinder. He admitted that he didn't really know much about Japanese bikes and said he was more a fan of the German brands, BMW, Ducati and Migelli. Absolutely true. Made our day!

lmfao i had a bloke tell me his dad owns a Rocket II lol . I was too drunk for that discussion so i just said cool and walked away

My mate Matty from Sandgate and a crew of Northside triple owners (T150 /T160) have been going to that get-together since it started. Always been a good turn-out and gets bigger every year by the sound of it.

My mate Matty from Sandgate and a crew of Northside triple owners (T150 /T160) have been going to that get-together since it started. Always been a good turn-out and gets bigger every year by the sound of it.
Have a mate with a T150 and a BSA Rocket 3 say's he's going this year on his BSA.

Wrecka keep an eye out for a crew of scruffy looking bearded rough heads .. be Matty , Stew and co. Go introduce yourself , good blokes i've known since high school :thumbsup:

Only 1.5 hr ride from my place, think ill mosey on down for a gander
These blokes do a bit of riding around to different pubs and the like over the weekend. I don't know what there plans are just that they are basing themselves in Evans Heads this year. May be try to find out a bit more info before you head down incase you can't find them when you get there.

Back