Australian HD V-ROD "Vee Two".

Discussion in 'BearClaw Corner' started by Jamie, May 6, 2006.

1. Jamie

JamieLiving Legend

Switzerland
    Featured Threads:
    Media:
    A hi-tech Sprintex compressor grafted on a perfectly stock (except for Vance & Hines pipes) V-ROD, i.e. inside the faux gas tank. Dyno power up almots 40% to 160.8 HP's (142.0 at the rear wheel). Torque up 20% to 13.9 mkg. Eur 3 emissions-compatible. Installation time about 6 hours. Weighs 14 kilos. Distributed as a kit by Vee Two in Australia and Zodiac (Netherlands) in Europe.

Source is famous journalist Alan Cathcart, now selling his report to various mags (sorry, I don't know which ones outside of francophone Europe)

Am not saying I like it. But, IMO, it seems to make the V-ROD a more serious contender. Or it's the V-ROD that HD should have produced in the first place...:cool:

2. Toystoretom

ToystoretomLiving Legend

United States
    Featured Threads:
    How many of those are you going to run across?? I have yet to even run up on a regular V Rod, except for one sitting in a parking lot. You can spend a fortune on those things and the Rocket is still more comfortable with the best power band on the planet. That's why I love the darn thing, from 800 rpms to redline you've got gobs of power and grins :D.

If I had the bucks I'd try that supercharger :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice