Australian Bike Business Links

Big Marty

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 Rocket 3 Roadster
Took Hanso up to Bundaberg on Wednesday and dropped into a shop called , "Every Thing But The Bike. Bloody good shop for bike accessories, with anything from your feet to your head, and whatever you can think of in between. Looked after all of us with Cathy & Ann getting new bike jackets, with Hanso getting a pair of Johnyreb boots.:D

wwww.everythingbutthebike.com.au

There's some bull**** bling there but good stuff too. Pretty good prices and great info re sizing. Most other sites could learn a thing or two from these guys about online selling. This is a very user friendly site.

Must have had a major re-stock since my last visit. All i saw was those stupid skull neoprene face masks , novelty helmets and cheap-ass leather wear and saddlebags from god only knows where.. mate i was in and out in 5 minutes without spending a cent. Great shop for the wannabe's and weekend warriors to get kitted out at i thought ... just my thoughts though :p

must have changed a lot then cos apart from the wannabe crap there was some good quality gear at great prices and very friendly service I also Bought a tool wrap which is the first one I have seen that was not just a oversized tool bag

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 90
must have changed a lot then cos apart from the wannabe crap there was some good quality gear at great prices and very friendly service I also Bought a tool wrap which is the first one I have seen that was not just a oversized tool bag

looks like the perfect fit for the Rocket too mate might have to get one myself

Just an observation Hans keep an eye on your front fender paintwork .. If the wrap touched under brakes it will scuff the black... sorry red paint surface, happend with a leather tool bag I fitted to mine once..polished out luckily :)

Just an observation Hans keep an eye on your front fender paintwork .. If the wrap touched under brakes it will scuff the black... sorry red paint surface, happend with a leather tool bag I fitted to mine once..polished out luckily :)
yeah thanks Dennis but i guestimated the distance and is very unlikely to touch but I am watching it

looks like the perfect fit for the Rocket too mate might have to get one myself

Trish has ordered more I want two I'll let you know when they arrive. See how things are going when I get mine I'll drop down for a ride so you can see it for yourself before you part with hard earned cash.;)

For that matter you could have mine on the day easy for me to Bundy and get another one.;)

The lovely Ann modeling the nifty summer/winter jacket and I thought the tool roll needed a little bling so added a leather pannier badge :D

Back