Muff

Mr Diver
Ride
08 Rocket 3 Tourer
Hi all,

I don't know if the Aussie people know but you can get any part from Jack Lilley Triumph in England for a lot cheaper and quicker than you can from here!!!!
An example is a primary TPS here in Aus was going to cost me $308, Jack was $98 Aus, so I got a few more items for a total of $198 Aus and that included express post.
I received the items 5 days later in Central QLD. You can also book a time to chat to a mechanic (that knows what they are talking about)........
Jack Lilley; 0011 44 1784 420421

Worth a call,

Muff

Hi all,

I don't know if the Aussie people know but you can get any part from Jack Lilley Triumph in England for a lot cheaper and quicker than you can from here!!!!
An example is a primary TPS here in Aus was going to cost me $308, Jack was $98 Aus, so I got a few more items for a total of $198 Aus and that included express post.
I received the items 5 days later in Central QLD. You can also book a time to chat to a mechanic (that knows what they are talking about)........
Jack Lilley; 0011 44 1784 420421

Worth a call,

Muff
Good info for us downunder..........dealing with PS for parts is a PITA

Same here in NZ, an example, side cover badges from the local shop NZ$114.00 each, with a 4 week wait.
Bought in from Baxter Cycle in Iowa, including shipping NZ$148.00 .... for two !
I wont buy anything locally.

Ditto I have got stuff cheap from them and I have posted their Accessories links multiple times. Not just for Aussies though, they are a good often cheaper source for US buyers as well and have items that can be difficult to find or marked as No Longer Available on US Triumph parts sites.

Back