Aussie Time travel & Gravity Concerns

Mike

American Legion Rider
Ride
2015 R3T
I had a note a few hours ago from my daughter. She is attending a conference in Brisbane and had just arrived. She lives in St Louis and had stayed in Honolulu as an 'adjustment' stop enroute. She messaged upon Brisbane arrival that she had left Honolulu Friday morning and arrived Brisbane Saturday evening. She also feels she is standing upon her head. :eek:
If anyone in Brisbane happens to see her, please assist her to an upright position. Her father will be grateful.:)

Watcha talking 'bout Willis? We're the right way up. It's you guys who are upside down.
image.jpg

I had a note a few hours ago from my daughter. She is attending a conference in Brisbane and had just arrived. She lives in St Louis and had stayed in Honolulu as an 'adjustment' stop enroute. She messaged upon Brisbane arrival that she had left Honolulu Friday morning and arrived Brisbane Saturday evening. She also feels she is standing upon her head. :eek:
If anyone in Brisbane happens to see her, please assist her to an upright position. Her father will be grateful.:)

She wont have any complaints about the weather here I hope, It has just been stunning here, and looking good all next week

Send a pic, we will keep an eye out for her :thumbsup: although they are not hard to spot (blood rushes to the head)

Myself and the lady where out and about in Bris last night , didnt see any yanks walking around on their hands but then again nothing looked normal after a good few Bundies

Back