FunkSoulBro

Supercharged
Ride
2006 Classic
Followed @MickyB 's lead and ordered this custom single fast back seat from a guy in Central West, NSW. Chose a leather crocodile material and boy it looks great. It's a very firm seat so I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes on the next +1hr ride. Google Metcruze custom seats if this takes your fancy.
20160321_195315.jpg

20160321_195504.jpg

Oh and to my surprise, when I removed the plate that supports the dual seat, there was a signature left behind from the guy who did the hand made coachline on the Classic. That was an awesome surprise.

Followed @MickyB 's lead and ordered this custom single fast back seat from a guy in Central West, NSW. Chose a leather crocodile material and boy it looks great. It's a very firm seat so I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes on the next +1hr ride. Google Metcruze custom seats if this takes your fancy.
20160321_195315.jpg

20160321_195504.jpg
I'll be going to Metcruze for my next saddle. I have contacted Garry from Metcruze about a new seat but won't be getting it just yet.

20160321_195315.jpg

20160321_195504.jpg
View media item 10660Mine is a leather Corbin Solo. It is very firm but actually nice on a long trip. Yours should be as well. My Valkyrie has an Ultimate seat made by Des in Canada and it is extremely soft. It actually is less comfortable on long trips. However, all asses are different. :)

I like it very nice, would you be willing to share how much it cost to give me an idea please ?

Back