Attention RAA IV Attendees

Pig9r

Living Legend
Just a reminder there is a separate photo album set up here for RAA IV. Upload the pics so those of us that weren't able to go can see what we missed. I know some like to upload them to your own favorite photo hosting site, but if you would also load them here we don't have to chase down links to different photo hosting sites in the 20,000 posts in the RAA IV thread. We had quite a few uploaded last year and it has been nice to go back and browse through them.

There is only 4 pics in the RAA IV album now.

Thanks!

Pig9r,
if you would be so kind as to move or copy (whatevers easier) the photos I uploaded yesterday they were all from RAA 4.
That would be uploaded on 5-23-09 and maybe Shawn could add them to the slideshow too. Heck, I'd like to see alot added.
If I'd have seen this thread earlier, thats where I'd have put them but no use in using extra bandwidth, if you can do it from your end and save some.
Once we get some in there maybe you could make big bold colorful letters on the front page or something to draw attention to the thread.
I just barely caught the Attention RAA 4 attendees at the bottom of the page, and I ain't been here but 20 times a day everyday since I got home.

Last edited:
Back