Are these of interest to anyone??

I don't know how anyone gets that slip fit to seal.. I ended up welding mine.. The header and right side muffler are now one piece.. I looked at it and it's easy enough to remove them as an assembly, but I can't see that happening very often..

Also a zero feedback dealer. Doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy especially when the sealant on the pipe was brought to our attention. I also wasn't aware that you could order a black header with chrome pipes. Thought it was either a chrome kit or a black kit. I could be wrong though.

"New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging"

Picture sure as heck looks like an opened package to me, bad spelling / grammar in the text ....... Buyer beware

There should be chrome header sleves that fit over the black header pipes...they act as heat shields and dress up the system...Mine went together without silicone altough it is recommended on installation instructions...With no chrome heat shields,not much of a bargain.Check with the seller as well as Jardine as cost of chrome shields..and yes,they are loud!

Back