April 12-13, 2008 (to the European readership)

Jamie

Living Legend
Silly me, I am one of the organizers of what might end up being the world's largest Rocket III gathering ever (the current record, 45 in Finland, being tenaciously held by our Scandinavian friends). 46 Rocket's enrolled thus far:eek:. Over 70 people. The venue?: The Annecy Lake area in Center/East France, near the Swiss border. Both the accomodation and the food will be... er... simple, kindda rural or rustic. But there will be a 100 mile (160 k's) ride across the French Alps, hitting a couple of famous ski resorts on the way, and gobs of companionship.

We can still accomodate a few participants (Rocket owners ONLY) . While mostly francophone thus far, this event is by no means language-constrained. I, for one, can help in English, Italian and German. PM me if you are interested or just want more info. Thanks

Jamie ;)

Last edited:
jamie, Can you start-up a Pul fund and fly me and my bike over to join ya:D
I speek a little French Wee, Wee
and some German "nine":p

Reads conversant already;). Wee and nine. Leaving "how much?" to me. Just throw in 6, i.e. sechs in German, credibly pronounced as sex , and, with a bit of imported Texican glam an' drawl, you'd be the star of the event:D. Jamie

Back