Apes on a Touring

Only Harley Riders use apes , would look stupid on a R3T.
If you want to show everyone your armpits then go right ahead,

Look at # 3

.Harley stupid statement #10
If I put a helmet on I'll feel more secure and that will just make me be more careless.

Harley stupid statement #9
I can't hear very well with a helmet on.

Harley stupid statement #8
I can't see as well with a helmet on.

Harley stupid statement #7
No really, the rain doesn't bother me without a helmet on.

Harley stupid statement #6
No really, I'm just as comfortable with my ski mask head warmer on as you are with your full face helmet on.

Harley stupid statement #5
Load pipes save lives.

Harley stupid statement #4
Downing a few beers makes me more aware when I ride. I know I need to be more alert to the dangers of the road after I've downed a few.

Harley stupid statement #3
No really, I have much more control with these 36" ape hangers than I had with those stock bars....really.

Harley stupid statement #2
No really, I can handle this chopper just fine in an emergency situation, even though the highway bars make me look like I'm riding a Lazyboy more than a Harley...Realllllly.

And the #1 stupid Statement
Oh No, I can't ride my Harley today. I looked at the weather report and there is a 10% chance of rain. If I get it wet, I'll have to spend the weekend cleaning it again. How about you guys coming over to my house and we'll all sit around the living room and look at my bike..whatdoyasay, guys? ;)

I think apes look good on some of bikes I have seen on here. Been playing with the idea myself. Go for it.
O

Heres one, its not on a Touring but it still looks stupid.

Not Thinking about the really stupidly high ones but think they work well on the victory so tempted to try them depending on how much effort is involved.
Mac if you need to talk over your apehanger/Harley rider issues I'm here for you brother ;)

For what it is worth I think anything higher than T bars is too High to be safe.
JMHO

Back