Anzac Day in OZ and NZ

cusso ken

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 touring
Just got back from the RSL Club been there all day, caught up with a few old Mates at the Dawn service who went back home to get Dry and returned for the March ,it rained again go figure)
A day to Remember all those who served in all of our Conflicts and are those currently serving ,the current groups of veteran look so young but we were all young at one time
Lest We Forget

Just got back from the RSL Club been there all day, caught up with a few old Mates at the Dawn service who went back home to get Dry and returned for the March ,it rained again go figure)
A day to Remember all those who served in all of our Conflicts and are those currently serving ,the current groups of veteran look so young but we were all young at one time
Lest We Forget

I was also at one of the many ANZAC services held today in Brisbane (my father was a ww2 POW at the hands of the Japanese for almost 4 years) this day has a special place in my heart - lest we forget.

Was an excellent day even from my lounge chair, was not feeling the best so stayed home and thoroughly enjoyed watching the dawn services here and France too along with a few marches....... my closest uncle was intelligence in Korean war on Loan from Australia to the USA and also at the beginning of Vietnam his wife was a Nurse in Vietnam but my uncle ended up home wounded but was always my hero...... Sadly he worked for Asio after this and they let him down allowing his life to be taken in strange circumstances.

Lest We Forget.

CK was the weather reflecting the Battle of Passchendaele WW1? Wettest Autumn in History in France and many men on both sides drowned in the mud. Accounts of men pleading with their mates to shoot them before they drowned in the goo. Thank someone for the tank & Monash!!

Back