anyone with machining skills?

leatal

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Roadster, 2020 Rocket GT
I bought a used Carpenter sidewinder and am trying to modify the manifold like one of our fellow members did a while back. Does anyone here have the skills and equipment to perform the chop and mod on my manifold for a reasonable fee?
I did take the project to my local machine shop to see if he could do the work and was told "I couldn't afford it". Really? He would not even quote me a price! Apparently he did not think it was worth his time. Anyway, if anyone is willing to tackle this please let me know. Check attached (pictures are from our site).

Attachments

• carp manifold (1).jpg
    carp manifold (1).jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 4
  • carp manifold (2).jpg
    carp manifold (2).jpg
    158 KB · Views: 4
  • carp manifold (3).jpeg
    carp manifold (3).jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 4
I bought a used Carpenter sidewinder and am trying to modify the manifold like one of our fellow members did a while back. Does anyone here have the skills and equipment to perform the chop and mod on my manifold for a reasonable fee?
I did take the project to my local machine shop to see if he could do the work and was told "I couldn't afford it". Really? He would not even quote me a price! Apparently he did not think it was worth his time. Anyway, if anyone is willing to tackle this please let me know. Check attached (pictures are from our site).
If you cover shipping both ways, il do it for you.

Back