Anyone we know in Aussieland?

Wow! I have no idea who has the right of way there, but he almost took out the peds too!! Then the second bike barely missed a car too?

By the looks of the cars starting to move off after stopping for a red light, and the pedestrians starting to cross at the same time, I am guessing that the first bike ran a red light.

This footage is taken on the inbound side of Gympie Rd at the intersection beside the Kedron Pub.
My daughters school is 100m from this intersection and the two girls the bike almost collects are school mates.
They are a bit shaken up but have a story to tell, the rider survived with broken legs.

I can understand the second bike running through the traffic to get to his mate, but the first one...DICKHEAD of the highest order I'd say

looks bad and is but simply someone that fµcked up, ran a red light by accident and his mate rushed to him. Fµckin mad doing that speed in a school zone. thank god those kids are physically ok. i hope the school is getting them some pts counselling.

Back