Anyone near Port St. Lucie,Fl

sweettennbabe

Living Legend
Ride
Victory Vegas 8 ball
Its looking like the boy and I will be going to Port St. Lucie,Fl to work an outage for around 3 or so months....
I wont have my bike so I will be jonesing for a ride.
Anyone of yall close to there that I might hit up if I get some time off for a ride.\?:D
Not sure if I can handle riding ***** or not but ya never know....If I get the fever too bad I reckon I can suck it up.:eek::eek:

Its looking like the boy and I will be going to Port St. Lucie,Fl to work an outage for around 3 or so months....
I wont have my bike so I will be jonesing for a ride.
Anyone of yall close to there that I might hit up if I get some time off for a ride.\?:D
Not sure if I can handle riding ***** or not but ya never know....If I get the fever too bad I reckon I can suck it up.:eek::eek:

Hey, i'd be happy to hook up with ya when you get in the area. I live about 9 miles W of the power plant. Have worked a couple of outages in the early 90's. I think I'm the only Rocket owner in the area, although I've seen a couple in Okeechobee a while back.
Good luck at the outage, I know the money is worth the trip! Will PM my phone and try to figure some riding arrangements...Mike

Back