anyone installed a tour pack?

I have the Tsukayu Strong bags on my Roadster. Bags are nice quality, the mounting brackets were also nice, but the bolts they sent to mount the tabs to the bike were useless....not even the right thread pitch.

I looked at different fairings for the touring model. I liked the combination of fairing and stereo sold by Wide Open Custom. The price was $800.00. The tour pak came off EBay. Look under "King Tour Pak". I chose a very good copy made to HD 2014 thru 2019 King Tour Pak. The light bar was purchased after. Market. This assembly comes with the felt interior liner and the light kit fits on the corresponding Harley Pak. Total Pak and Light assembly was $445.00. The Harley assembly is over "1200.00 !
I built my own quick detach frame.

I have the Tsukayu Strong bags on my Roadster. Bags are nice quality, the mounting brackets were also nice, but the bolts they sent to mount the tabs to the bike were useless....not even the right thread pitch.
Reckless Motorsports in East Tennessee makes a nice fairing for the touring

Who has installed a tour pack? What brand did you get? Did it come with all of the mounting hardware needed? I'm thinking about this Tsukayu. Tsukayu Fairing, Hard Saddlebags and Touring Trunk
If you go on ebay you can find something for our bike, not so fancy but i have a set of brackets and some leather bags, that suit me fine for under $100.00; These folks are crazy with their prices i believe! "Be Safe"

I have the reckless motorcycles fairing on my 09. Very well constructed and the price cant be beat. I used a Harley tour pack mounted to the Triumph luggage rack. Works great and it is quick to remove. lots of pics in my media page of the mounts I made.

Attachments

• IMG_0127.JPG
    IMG_0127.JPG
    442.2 KB · Views: 86
I have just completed two 2K mile trips with my Mutazu VIP trunk and I think it will come off for the next trip. It seems I can carry more with the regular backrest and luggage rack Triumph supplies on the R3T. The pictures below show my trip before the trunk and after it...

Sturgis 2014.17.jpg
4.2019RSS reunion 2.jpg

Back